Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Every so often we come across an article we would like to share with you about the safety of children. This one we couldn't pass up on and felt we just had to share. The Chicago Sun-Times posted an excellent and informative article about babies, the toxins in our home, and the air they breathe. Please click here to read the article. Feel free to comment on our news blog and let us know what you think by clicking on the title of this news post and visiting our Blogger page!